Monarch Cove is always interested in qualified candidates for our staff. If you are interested in applying for a position please contact us at 831-718-9595 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrator/DONCastlewood Treatment Center at Monarch Cove is a Residential Eating Disorder Treatment Center offering compassionate, professional treatment for anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, compulsive over-eating and binge eating disorders. Our highly trained and nationally recognized staff treats the underlying issues associated with the Eating Disorder, not just the symptoms. Each client collaborates with their treatment team to create a treatment plan with unique goals, objectives, assignments and interventions. We provide specific treatment and treatment approaches for the eating disorder, as well as co-occurring disorders. We have a full-time opportunity for an Administrator/ Director of Nursing (DON) to be responsible for all nursing care and overall administration of the residential care provided. The Administrator/DON maintains current knowledge of OSHA, Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the Joint Commission for Behavioral Health standards and other applicable standards to ensure that standards are met. The position also ensures ongoing compliance with Title 22 regulations by either owning or delegating tasks and/or projects with ultimate responsibility/accountability. The Administrator/DON demonstrates the ability to effectively collaborate with other leaders to complete required assessments/ re-assessments, client and family education, treatment planning, therapeutic interventions and client safety and operate the facility in a fiscally responsible manner. For more position details feel free to contact the Director of Human Resources, Laura Stark, at 636-386-6633 x 312 or email@example.com. Qualifications include:
- A graduate from an accredited school of nursing. A master’s degree in nursing is preferred.
- Have a valid California or RN license.
- Have at least four or more years’ experience in a management position in the delivery of mental health treatment service preferred.
- Possess knowledge of milieu management, group dynamics, individual and family treatment, and biological aspects of psychological illness and demonstrate leadership ability and skills.
- Have extensive experience in treatment of mental health disorders preferably with eating disorders, and in reviewing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing services / therapy to individuals with eating disorders.
- Experience working in a Long Term Care facility is helpful.
- In-depth knowledge and demonstrated skill in working with an interdisciplinary team to provide individual and group therapy and maintain a therapeutic milieu.
- Knowledge and skill in providing supervision to nursing and other staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all disciples to ensure quality care is provided.
- Demonstrated experience in assuring compliance with The Joint Commission and Title 22 standards and best practices for eating disorder treatment programs.
CookWe are looking for an experienced Cook. Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of restaurants? Requirements:
- Must have a positive and outgoing adaptive personality due to interaction with both clients and staff.
- 4+ years of prior experience or culinary degree required. Health care background is a plus.
- Able to work a variety of shifts (5:30am – 2pm and/or 11:30am – 8pm) during the week and weekends.
- Providing nutritional meals to individuals with eating disorders.
- Preparing and providing meals for individuals as well as staff in an appetizing way that also includes adequate nutritional intake.
- Daily meal preparation and maintain the kitchen up to the highest standards recognized by State and local health codes.
- We offer above average pay.
Direct Care StaffWe have Full Time and PRN/Per Diem opportunities for Direct Care Counselor to work the overnight shifts throughout the week. This position manages the client milieu, crisis intervention, facilitates after meal processing, clinical documentation, and works with the clinical and medical team to support the clients. The shifts will vary and we are open to talking about various days and shifts based on a candidates availability. Minimum Qualifications
- Applicants must have an associate degree or higher in behavioral health or medical sciences.
- Experience in behavioral health is preferred
- Must have good communication and critical thinking skills, be able to handle stressful situations, and be a team player.
- Current CPR certification required, preferably through the American Heart Association
RN/LVNWe have Full Time and PRN/Per Diem opportunities for a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse to provide nursing care and administer prescribed medications and treatments to clients with eating disorders. The shifts will vary and we are open to talking about various days and shifts based on a candidates availability. Minimum Qualifications For Registered Nurse:
- RN CA State licensure and graduate of accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an acute care or skilled nursing setting required. Experience in behavioral health and/or eating disorder treatment center preferred
- Must have current CPR certification through an American Heart Association approved agency
- LVN CA State licensure and graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Hospital based experience or 2+ years of clinical experience in a behavioral health or residential eating disorder facility preferred.
- Must have current CPR certification through the American Heart Association.